Welcome to Discovery Children’s Church, online, Sunday May 24, 2020.
Today’s lesson includes the following: Video, Family Discussion Questions, Worship Song, Games and Activities, Devotional Challenge, and Memory Verse. The nursery story can be found here
Are you having a good day? Worship God! Are you having a bad day? Worship God. Let’s watch this video together and see what the Konnect HQ team learns about putting God first and worshipping God all the time.
Family Discussion Questions :
- What do you think would be a good name for a band? Discover more about each other.
- What does it mean to worship God in spirit and in truth? Defining the important points.
- When you spend more time with God you will want to worship him more, how can you spend more time with him this week? Action Steps.
Worship Song Greater is He
Practice learning the words to “My God is Greater”, have your parents play this song every day this week!
Games and Activities:
- God Hearts. Cut out some hearts. Put in the center a word to remind you of different ways you can worship God. Hang these in your room, you can create a mobile or hang them on the inside of your door, or put them in your Bible.
- Write out your favorite Psalm of worship and decorate the page. Hang it where you will see it each morning. Have your parent or guardian take a photo of it and then share on facebook or instagram with the hashtag #202405RootedKids
- We’ve got to check our hearts and see if they’re leading us God’s way before we follow them. How do we know God’s way? By spending time in his Word the Bible and learning more each day about his way. Take some time each day to start a habit of reading a devotional this week about Grace. Try doing this as a family.
- Go To YouVersion Bible App, click on reading plans, search for “God’s Grace”. If you do not have the app go here: www.go2.lc/KonnectBiblePlans and click on “A Week of Worship”
- Have your parent or guardian share a photo of a picture you drew about the devotion or post the verse for the devotion on facebook or instagram and hashtag it #202604RootedKids
John 4:23 NIRV “True worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit in truth.”