Welcome to Discovery Children’s Church, online, Sunday May 10, 2020.
Today’s lesson includes the following: Video, Family Discussion Questions, Worship Song, Games and Activities, Devotional Challenge, and Memory Verse. The YouTube Playlist for this and the nursery story can be found here
Are you having a good day? Worship God! Are you having a bad day? Worship God. Let’s watch this video together and see what the Konnect HQ team learns about putting God first and worshipping God all the time.
Family Discussion Questions :
- If your watch could talk what do you think it would say? Discover more about each other.
- Why do you think it is so great to worshipping God when you are sad or mad? Defining the important points.
- How can you worship God this week when you are busy and have stuff to do? Action Steps.
Worship Song Greater is He
Practice learning the words to “For Your Glory”, have your parents play this song every day this week!
Games and Activities:
- Make a worship reminder wearable. Use any items you have around the house, string or ribbon or braiding or bracelet kits, create a wearable item such as a necklace or bracelet or ring. If you can decorate it. Whenever you look at it this week let it remind you to worship God anytime!
- Write out your favorite Psalm of worship and decorate the page. Hang it where you will see it each morning. Have your parent or guardian take a photo of it and then share on facebook or instagram with the hashtag #200305RootedKids
- We’ve got to check our hearts and see if they’re leading us God’s way before we follow them. How do we know God’s way? By spending time in his Word the Bible and learning more each day about his way. Take some time each day to start a habit of reading a devotional this week about Grace. Try doing this as a family.
- Go To YouVersion Bible App, click on reading plans, search for “God’s Grace”. If you do not have the app go here: www.go2.lc/KonnectBiblePlans and click on “A Week of Worship”
- Have your parent or guardian share a photo of a picture you drew about the devotion or post the verse for the devotion on facebook or instagram and hashtag it #202604RootedKids
Psalms 145:2 NLT “I will praise you every day; yes I will praise you forever.”