Welcome to Discovery Children’s Church, online, July 19, 2020.
Today’s lesson includes the following: Video, Family Discussion Questions, Worship Song, Games and Activities, Devotional Challenge, and Memory Verse. The nursery story can be found here
When we choose Jesus we are made new. God made you to be a masterpiece, and he made you to do good things. Let’s watch this video together and see what the Konnect HQ team learns about being a masterpiece.
Family Discussion Questions :
- If you could be an animal, what would you be? Discover more about each other.
- What does it mean to be a masterpiece? Defining the important points.
- Think of ways you can share with others, they are God’s masterpiece? Action Steps.
Worship Song: For Your Glory
Practice learning the words to “For Your Glory”, have your parents play this song every day this week!
Practice the Dance moves here:
Games and Activities:
- Sharing God’s love with others in our community, This week we will start a note-card making ministry for the TLC food route the teens of our church are busy each week with! More information will be texted.
- Go To YouVersion Bible App, click on reading plans, search for “Truth or Trash-Konnect”. If you do not have the app go here: www.go2.lc/KonnectBiblePlans and click on “Truth or Trash”
- Have your parent or guardian share a photo of a picture you drew about the devotion or post the verse for the devotion on facebook or instagram and hashtag it #EACRootedKids
Ephesians 2:10 NLT, “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.”