Welcome to Discovery Children’s Church, online, July 5, 2020.
Today’s lesson includes the following: Video, Family Discussion Questions, Worship Song, Games and Activities, Devotional Challenge, and Memory Verse. The nursery story can be found here
Sometimes you may feel unloved. But the truth is God loved you before you were born, he still loves you and will continue to love you. Let’s watch this video together and see what the Konnect HQ team learns about being loved.
Family Discussion Questions :
- Who loves you the most? Discover more about each other.
- When we follow Jesus, what does God see, the bad things we have done or how much he loves us? Defining the important points.
- What do you think you could do this week to let someone else know God loves them too. Action Steps.
Worship Song: I am Yours
Practice learning the words to “I am Yours”, have your parents play this song every day this week!
Practice the Dance moves here:
Games and Activities:
- I am loved, Draw a picture of yourself on the top half of a piece of paper, or glue a picture. Make invisible ink by squeezing a half a lemon and mix with a few drops of water. Use a Q-tip to write the word LOVED on the bottom half of the paper. After the words dry, hold the paper up to someplace warm (light bulb is generally good) and magically the word appears! Always remember – you are loved.
- Go To YouVersion Bible App, click on reading plans, search for “Truth or Trash-Konnect”. If you do not have the app go here: www.go2.lc/KonnectBiblePlans and click on “Truth or Trash”
- Have your parent or guardian share a photo of a picture you drew about the devotion or post the verse for the devotion on facebook or instagram and hashtag it #EACRootedKids
Romans 5:8 NIRV, “But here is how God has shown his love for us. While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”